Chestnut Grove students achieve excellent examination results as demonstrated by a rising trend in performance and academic attainment that consistently exceeds national averages. Engaging teaching and learning is at the heart of Chestnut Grove. The Academy is proud of its inclusive approach in which students of all abilities are supported in order to meet their potential.
Outstanding examination results at Chestnut Grove Academy
Staff and students at Chestnut Grove Academy are celebrating another year of fantastic examination results at both Key Stage 4 and 5.
Y13 students excelled themselves and met our high expectations, with nearly all Y13 students securing their first choice of university. 60% of all A Level entries were graded at A*-B and one in five entries attained an A* or A grade. Students studying vocational subjects also performed exceptionally well with 91% of all entries graded at a Distinction or above. We are incredibly PROUD of the achievements of our students and wish them well in the future studies at university.
Congratulations to our wonderful Y11 students on their excellent GCSE results!
We are incredibly proud of the perseverance, determination and resilience they showed throughout the challenges of the reformed GCSEs.
Their results are testament to the hard work from our students and staff.
We celebrate the following results:
- 82% of pupils gained at least a standard pass (grade 4) in English
- 72% of pupils gained at least a standard pass (grade 4) in Maths
- 67% of pupils gained at least a standard pass (grade 4) in English and maths
- 48% of pupils gained at least a strong pass (grade 5) in English and maths
- 23% of all grades were 7+ or A*/A
We would also like to congratulate some of our high achievers:
- Akhera Williams (2 grade 9s, 1 grade 8, 4 A*s, 3 As)
- Tayla Dawson (1 grade 9, 1 grade 8, 1 grade 7, 5 A*s, 3 As)
- Daniel Cunningham (2 grade 9s, 1 grade 8, 2 A*s, 5 As)
- Tyra Campbell (2 grade 9s, 1 grade 7, 2 grade A*s, 5 As)