Friends of Chestnut Grove (FoCG) is open to all parents with children at Chestnut Grove, and to teachers.
What we do:
- A Place for parents to find out more about how the school works and to raise questions
- Network with other parents
- Organise social activities for parents and students
- Support events and activities run by the school
- Raise money to fund facilities and trips for students
Events and meetings
We meet four to five times a year in the evenings at the school. Everyone is welcome.
View dates of meetings and agendas
We can also send you details of meetings by email if you give us your details. Subscribe to the mailing list here
We also organise social events - such as quizzes and provide refreshments at school events.
How to get involved?
There are lots of ways to get involved:
Come along to meetings and have your say
Help with organising and volunteering at events
Bake cakes for sale
Donate raffle prizes
Keep in touch via our Facebook Group: 'Friends of Chestnut Grove'
Current officers are:
- Loné Olsen, Co- Chair
- Damien Austin-Walker, Co-Chair
- Kathy Walker, Treasurer