Welcome to Wandle Learning Trust
Wandle Learning Trust is a new multi-academy trust which began operating at the start of 2018. Our two founding schools - Chesterton Primary and Chestnut Grove Academy - are both rated Outstanding, meaning that we have exemplar early years, primary and secondary expertise within the Trust from the outset. The successful and established Wandle Teaching School Alliance, which provides a wide range of ITT and CPD to schools and individuals across London, is also a founding member of the Trust.
At the heart of our work is a commitment to:
- The belief that no child gets left behind; and
- Outstanding personal and professional development for all members of staff.
- An outward looking Trust with ambitions to grow in a secure and sustainable way;
- Committed to collaboration and partnership; and
- Keen to welcome more schools into the Trust who share our values and ethos.
Schools who join can expect to be part of a Trust that is committed to ensuring every child and young person is given access to opportunities that will allow them to fulfill their potential.
Trust schools have access to a range of centrally provided services across a wide range of school operations, including back office functions, high quality teaching and learning developments and outstanding professional development opportunities for all staff.
We offer a comprehensive project management process to support your conversion to the Trust.
If you share our values and ethos and would like to know more about joining Wandle Learning Trust please do get in touch here.